Feature Spotlight: Zapier Integration
July 15th, 2021
Using technology and software to help your business has never been easier. The sheer amount of applications, software programs and platforms on the market is astonishing, as it seems someone has thought of an idea for everything. But what happens when your business has implemented various systems that don’t communicate with each other? Headaches and frustration galore! That’s why FoodStorm has been working diligently to bring all users the ability to connect their FoodStorm system with over 3,000 other web applications through Zapier.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an integration platform that allows users to create automated connections, called Zaps. To put it simply, when you set up a Zap, you are using one activity in one app to trigger another activity, where information is shared, to another app. For example, if you created a Zap for new customers between FoodStorm and Hubspot, every time you add a new customer in FoodStorm, that Zap would be triggered, sending the new customer’s information to Hubspot, so you have up-to-date information in your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. With over one million connections with thousands of web applications, the possibilities are endless.
How can FoodStorm’s Zapier Integration help my catering business?
By integrating FoodStorm with your Zapier account, you have the ability to automate your day-to-day tasks, build workflows between apps that wouldn’t otherwise be possible and manage everything easily with no coding required. You can also sign up for a free Zapier account if you don’t already have one, and get started quickly with their thorough resources and popular Zap templates. Specifically with FoodStorm, some examples of Zaps you could set up include:
- Sending instant messages via Microsoft Teams when new FoodStorm orders are placed.
- Adding a new contact to your Google Contacts when you create one in FoodStorm.
- Sharing new customer emails to your email marketing platform, such as Active Campaign or Constant Contact, if you send out eNewsletters or special email promotions.
- Updating company information in Hubspot when you make new updates in FoodStorm.
- Removing email subscriptions in Hubspot when contacts opt out of email marketing in FoodStorm.
- And if your team likes to listen to music while working, you can even add celebration songs to a chosen Spotify playlist when you receive orders over $1,000 in FoodStorm!
Discover the benefits of fully integrated catering software
Contact us today to speak to our Software Specialists to find out how FoodStorm Catering Software can help automate your processes, connect with other leading software and grow your sales.