Feature Spotlight: Online Quote Requests
April 25th, 2021
As a caterer, using your valuable time to field phone calls and emails for a quote can quickly become cumbersome. Finding a way to reduce copy-typing in your quoting process can equate to serious time and money savings. That’s why FoodStorm has released its latest feature: Online Quote Requests.
What is the Online Quote Requests feature?
The Online Quote Requests feature allows FoodStorm users to quickly and easily create an online form for potential customers to fill out to request a quote. This Quote Request form can be embedded in your website or you can provide a link to the form from your website or in other client communication.
When potential customers fill out your Quote Request form, the information instantly appears in the FoodStorm backend, allowing you to easily create a quote without any copy-typing. FoodStorm also sends an auto-responder email to customers who use the form, and provides a reference number for easy tracking. The Quote Request form integrates with Google’s reCAPTCHA tool, helping protect your form from spam and phoney submissions.
How can Quote Requests help my catering business?
By having a Quote Request form on your catering website, you are opening up another avenue for potential customers to contact you without increasing your administrative workload. Some of the benefits include:
- Instant lead creation when a visitor submits the form.
- Automatic customer database building for your marketing efforts with email opt-in.
- Streamlined quote process when you set up different Order Types, which fills in order details dependent on the type of catering being requested.
- Increased visibility into your new and outstanding quotes for better management and engagement focused on increased quote-to-confirmed-order conversions.
- Ability to add a “Request a Quote” button or link to both your catering website, providing a new sales channel for potential customers.
Ready to take your catering to the next level?
Contact us today to speak to our Software Specialists to find out how FoodStorm Catering Software can help automate your processes and grow your sales.