Feature Spotlight: FoodStorm Catering Dashboard
June 28th, 2021
No matter what industry you’re in, being able to discern trends and insights about your business operations can help you better manage your resources and understand both strengths and opportunities for improvement. Industry jargon calls this “business intelligence,” or simply BI, which combines business analytics, data mining, data visualisation, software tools and best practices to help organisations make more data-driven decisions. With the FoodStorm Catering Dashboard, users have the power of BI software built directly into their catering management software. This feature is available to all FoodStorm users, providing invaluable business insights for everyone.
What is the Dashboard?
The FoodStorm Dashboard displays a collection of charts, showing your catering sales, most popular products, website traffic, customer feedback ratings, your sales pipeline, abandoned carts and much more. Users can see how many repeat customers they’ve had in a certain time period, average order value, upcoming sales and even sales by location with a heat map. Additionally, if you have different levels of users, specific permissions can be set for each type so only certain data points are accessible.
How can the Dashboard help your catering business?
Being able to visualise your catering operations makes understanding what’s working and what’s not easier than ever. Some examples of how you can use the FoodStorm Dashboard data to help your catering business include:
- Seeing what your most popular items are so you can promote them or develop similar items to further cater to your customers’ tastes.
- Alternatively, you can see what your least popular items are, which can help you decide how to streamline your menu for maximum revenue.
- Understanding your customer feedback, so if you need to address any low reviews or reward high marks, you can do so.
- Getting a handle on where your orders are coming from, which can help you run more targeted advertising campaigns or even participate in community events in that area.
- Viewing your abandoned carts and session conversions to help nudge along customers’ purchases and figure out where visitors are getting stuck in their purchase process.
It’s time to add some data to your business operations
Contact us today to speak to our Software Specialists to find out how FoodStorm Catering Software can help visualise your data, automate your processes and grow your sales.