2016, The Year In Review – FoodStorm
December 22nd, 2016
On behalf of the FoodStorm team we would like to say thank you to our customers for your support in 2016. This was a record-breaking year for catering via FoodStorm and we thought we’d share a few interesting figures with you!
In addition, throughout 2016 we released a number of new and updated features that we were excited to share with our customers.
We were excited to release FoodStorm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, which are an invaluable resource for any customer service oriented business.
FoodStorm CRM allows you to explore your sales history, predict upcoming client activity, record key customer information every time you place an order or send a quote, and easily process and track refunds for customers.
We also released a new integration with staff management software, Deputy to assist you with your staff management needs.
Coming in 2017
With 2017 just around the corner, we are excited to announce that we will be releasing a range of software enhancements in January, which we’re certain you’ll love. Including:
- Save draft orders and quotes with an auto-save function – FoodStorm’s new auto-save function gives you the peace of mind that all orders or quotes you begin writing will be automatically saved if you happen to lose connection or go offline.
- Custom email templates for orders and quotes – No need to draft your own emails when sending quotes and orders, FoodStorm now comes with custom email templates to save you time and allow you to get your orders out sooner.
- Custom order notes for event quoting – Catering an event usually involves a high level of organisation, so FoodStorm’s new custom order notes for event quoting allow you to record every detailed component of an event.
- View emails sent via order history – Keep track of your client interactions with the option to view your sent emails within your order history.
- Convert order to quote and enhanced copy functions – Streamline the order to quote process with enhanced functions.
- New sales reports – Automated reports improve accuracy and cut hours of work. FoodStorm’s analytics and custom built reports make it much easier to efficiently manage large-scale catering operations.
- Performance enhancements – Enjoy new performance enhancements to FoodStorm’s catering software as we continue to develop leading technology to help caterers achieve their full potential.
We will be sending a detailed email about these enhancements closer to the release date.
Wishing you a happy Festive Season and we look forward to working with you in 2017.
The FoodStorm Team.
* Figures quoted are approximate only, based on currency conversions to Australian Dollars as at 28/11/2016. Data collection period from 27/11/2015 to 26/11/2016.