Sales Representative (ANZ)
Join us at CaterXpress – the business behind FoodStorm – the leading Software as a Service product designed to help caterers grow while streamlining their catering operations.
We have the vibe of a start-up but the benefit of a well established client base including brands such as Spotless Group, Compass Group, Sodexo, Nike, NAB and many more household names. FoodStorm is the most flexible catering management solution in the world – but also the easiest to use – meaning it scales for the largest catering operations, but also is well suited for small operations looking to grow their business.
Headquartered in Berwick just outside Melbourne, we are on a journey of global growth and are taking the global food industry by storm!
As the Sales Manager Australia / New Zealand reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will:
- Manage the end to end sales process in the region to achieve (and exceed!) revenue targets.
- Conduct product demonstrations.
- Formulate strategic account plans according to the agreed market strategy
- Build pipeline and undertake lead generation activities, both via cold outreach and in collaboration with marketing.
- Maintain strong relationships with regional client base to ensure client retention and identify upsell opportunities.
We would like to talk to you if you have:
- A proven history exceeding quota in B2B SaaS sales.
- Experience selling to small to large enterprise businesses.
- The desire to achieve and the competitive spirit to win.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive sales outcomes without close supervision.
- The technical aptitude for SaaS products.
- Experience using CRM software to manage deals.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- What we offer:
- A generous salary based on experience
- High-quality resources
- Less meetings, more delivering!
- A Golden Retriever named Dash 🙂
- A team culture where we pride ourselves on producing fantastic results.
- An innovative product which is highly regarded in the marketplace.
- A growing company that has been around for more than 10 years.
- The flexibility to work from your home office
How to apply:
Please complete your application using the button below.