Join us at CaterXpress – the business behind FoodStorm – the leading Software as a Service product designed to help caterers grow while streamlining their catering operations.
We have the vibe of a start-up but the benefit of a well established client base including brands such as Spotless Group, Compass Group, Sodexo, Nike, NAB and many more household names. FoodStorm is the most flexible catering management solution in the world – but also the easiest to use – meaning it scales for the largest catering operations, but also is well suited for small operations looking to grow their business.
Headquartered in Berwick just outside Melbourne, we are on a journey of global growth and are taking the global food industry by storm!
As the Marketing Manager reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing Strategy
- Refine and execute the strategic marketing plan for the organisation.
- Develop Go To Market activities to position the organisation in its markets and against its competitors to best advantage.
- Marketing Operations
- Manage the end to end marketing processes globally.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Product, Customer, and other teams to drive growth and customer success.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on revenue, lead flow, LTV and retention.
- Product Marketing
- Collaborate with Product team to develop product positioning and communications that resonates with current customers and target market.
- The creation of engaging marketing content including website copy, blog posts, customer case studies, PR, solution briefs, landing pages, ad campaigns etc to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
- Build and foster the positive brand and professional public image of the organisation.
We would like to talk to you if you have:
- A proven history of success in B2B SaaS digital marketing.
- Exposure to digital marketing including SEO, SEM and PPC.
- The desire to achieve and the competitive spirit to win.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive outcomes without close supervision.
- The technical aptitude for SaaS products.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, Hubspot
- An eye for great branding and visual design
- A hands-on attitude to delivering outcomes
What we offer:
- A generous salary based on experience.
- High-quality resources.
- Less meetings, more delivering!
- A Golden Retriever named Dash 🙂
- A team culture where we pride ourselves on producing fantastic results.
- An innovative product which is highly regarded in the marketplace.
- A growing company that has been around for more than 10 years.
- A flexible working environment.
How to apply:
Please apply below by providing your resume and role relevant cover letter, generic applications/resumes will not be considered.