Bookkeeper (PT – Melb)
Join us at CaterXpress – the business behind FoodStorm – the leading Software as a Service product designed to help caterers grow while streamlining their catering operations.
We have the vibe of a start-up but the benefit of a well established client base including brands such as Spotless Group, Compass Group, Sodexo, Nike, NAB and many more household names. FoodStorm is the most flexible catering management solution in the world – but also the easiest to use – meaning it scales for the largest catering operations, but also is well suited for small operations looking to grow their business.
Headquartered in Berwick just outside Melbourne, we are on a journey of global growth and are taking the global food industry by storm!
As the Bookkeeper reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will responsible for :
- Weekly accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciliation of accounts including foreign currency (USD, AUD, GBP)
- P & L reporting
- Data entry
- General account duties
- Management of employee expenses
- Maintaining company policies and procedures where required
- Assistance with projects as directed by management
- Payroll (All legislated requirements – i.e. Single Touch Payroll Reporting & Superannuation Payments.)
- General ad hoc administrative duties – contract administration, booking travel, filing, scanning etc.
We would like to talk to you if you have:
- Strong financial / bookkeeping ability.
- Xero Certified.
- Ability to record and maintain accurate information.
- Experience managing accounts across multiple currencies and countries.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
- Effective time management.
- Sound Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
- Sound level of computer literacy.
- Sound understanding of a Software as a Service business model.
- Qualification Requirements: Certificate IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping) with 2 years booking keeping experience.
- Knowledge in ADP Payroll
- Willing to undertake background checks.
What we offer:
- What we offer:
- Flexible part time work (15 hrs) with min 4 hr blocks
- Part-time salary 25k/year
- A Golden Retriever named Dash 🙂
- A team culture where we pride ourselves on producing fantastic results.
- A growing company that has been around for more than 10 years.
- Working in a new office based in Berwick in amongst cafes, parklands, and shops.
How to apply:
Please apply below by providing your resume and role relevant cover letter, generic applications/resumes will not be considered.